Please bring the completed registration form/s, and present two forms of identification which proves your residency status and authenticates your identity. Overseas visitors may be asked for additional information to prove NHS entitlement.Proof of Residence
You must provide one original of the proof documents listed below:
- Electoral Registration
- Current Council Tax
- A recent utility bill: electricity, gas, water (last quarter)
- Formal tenancy agreement or a housing association rent document
- A recent telephone bill
- A purchase or ownership document or a letter on original headed paper from your solicitor confirming that you are the legal owner and occupier of the property
- A recent Employer Pay Slips or Personal Bank Statement. (Company account statements will not be accepted)
- Affidavit - A Statutory Declaration declared before a commissioner for oaths or practising solicitor
- Vehicle registration document (V5C) in your name and showing your address
If you have been registered with the NHS before joining our practice, you will also need to provide us with:
- Your NHS number
- The full name and address of your previous GP Surgery
- Your previous address
If you have never been registered with the NHS before, you will need to provide us with
Proof of Entitlement to NHS (National health Service) treatment
- The exact date, month and year of your entry to the UK
In order to establish patient’s entitlement to NHS, it is necessary to either check nationality through original passport, birth certificate, or full driving licence. (Learners Driving Licence will not be accepted)
Any incorrect information may result in the rejection of your registration from Patient Data Department.
All these documents can be handed to one of the reception team members to check from 15:00 – 17:00 on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday . At the time of registration, you will be asked to do a urine sample and a blood pressure check.
Please note you cannot book an appointment until your registration details are on our system, this is normally done within 72 hours.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Adult registration form.
Child registration form (0-16 yrs)